Re: Magic Jack And Jaws

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:09:25 -0600

"change the default driver back to your sound card" doesn't always work. Jaws likes to use the last installed sound card. The alternitive is to edit the jaws.ini file as outlined in the article:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=432

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>