Magic Jack And Jaws

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:18:04 -0500

Hello,

I just received Magic Jack in the mail and plugged it in to the computer.  It
plugs in to a JSB port and then in to the telephone.  It allows you to use your
phone, sort of like Vonage but using the phone line.  When I first plugged it
in, Jaws started to speak and then stopped.

Does anyone know if using this sort of phone program would have an effect on
Jaws?  When I unplugged the Magic Jack from the USB prot, Jaws came back.  I'm
sort of afraid to plug the phone converter box back in.  Any help with this
would be appreciated.

Katherine