MSN and maxumizing window

  • From: "Janis Limon" <jlimon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:30:27 -0700

I use MSN and have always been able to maxumize the window of my contacts using
the alt key and the space bar and then x. However, this process does not seem
to work for me any longer. When I try to do this now, Jaws says nothing and the
system menu does not open. The only way I can achieve this tast is by pressing
the Alt key, arrow to the left once to the system menu, and arrow down to
maxumize. Any help in resolving this problem would be most appreciated.
Thanks to you in advance and Happy Halloween.
Janis Limon
jlimon@xxxxxxx