Re: MS Word Menu Problem

  • From: "John Brewer" <johnbrewer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:30:10 -0600

Ralph: If you know the Exact day this happened if you haven't installed
programs nor made any other updates etc then you could just do A System Restore
to the day before this happened that is if you are running Windows XP That is
what I have done to fix problems that I had no ideal what caused the Problems.
John