RE: MS Visio with JFW

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:47:48 -0400

Hi Rikk,  I am interested to know the version of visio you will be
working with.  I have never created a visio diagram but receive a number
of them.  I find them pretty much inaccessable.  You can tab around in
them to here some of the information but there is no relationship
between the bits of information.  I have tried exporting the information
I have tried OCR on them but it always comes back to not having the
relationship which is usually the most important part of the diagram.
I have only used up to ms visio 2003 so if there is a 2007 I would be
interested in its accessability.
Regards

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group