Re: Lotus Notes 6.0.5 Section 508

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:42:39 -0700

I'm pretty familiar with what section 508 is. My question was pertaining to a particular lotus notes setting. The poster said they had section 508 enabled, as if that was a setting in a dialog, and I've never seen that setting before in lotus. I don't know what they meant by that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert S. Batchelor" <leehigh73@xxxxxxxxxxx>