Re: Lotus Notes 6.0.5 Section 508

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:30:00 -0700

Could you explain by "has section 508 enabled"? I haven't seen that setting before. Please follow all the recommended settings for jaws with lotus 6 and see if the problem still exists. This includes changing the notes.ini file so bookmarks work properly. The calendar has issues, it's readable but that doesn't mean it makes sense, dates aren't necessarily displayed in order and on mine, it starts from a year much earlier then this one. Please further explain the steps you've taken to make jaws work with this program. ----- Original Message ----- From: <christopher.blick@xxxxxxx>