Re: Logging in

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 09:36:05 -0500

Please provide the following and you are welcome to write me off list with
info you cannot reveal in public.
1> what isp
2> what operating system.
3> what version of jaws?
I may have more later but that should suffice for now.  You can try with the
virtual cursor off.  Also, it has been my experience that if you are truly
logging into your isp, you don't turn on forms mode because the dialog is a
windows dialog.  If you are using ie to log in, make sure you have cleared
your cache and cookies and ie content folder.  to do this, go to start menu,
settings, control panel, internet options, tab through the dialog and
activate the appropriate buttons.  If this does not solve your issue or even
before you try this, if you are running xp or 2k, windows that is, bring up
narrator, turn off jaws and try.  I really doubt this is a jaws issue.