Re: Kazaa?

  • From: chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 00:52:07 +0000

Hi couple of things. When you conect to Kazaalite do you get the message that
says something like press insert plus h to get a list of hotkey? This will let
you know if the scripts are working. You can also just press insert plus h, and
see if you get a list of the jaws commands. Also when you access the search are
you getting the edit field to type or are you getting that says search not
available. May I ask what kind of things are you searching for. Are they common
things or very rare things.