Re: Jfw with lap top computers.

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:46:07 -0400

Search for ProStar. They make a monster with what appears to be a full 101
keyboard and P4 processors up to something like 3.4 Gigs. No Centrinos
though.The screen is something like 17 inches diagonal but, the unit weighs
in at something like 12 pounds. Apart from the weight and the advantages OF
Centrino technology it is a bitchin machine for sure! I thought reasonably
priced as well. A real desktop replacement.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario
dleavens@xxxxxxx
     Home of the Polar Bear Express!