RE: Jaws with Go To Meeting.

  • From: "kim&ron" <ron.kim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:04:16 -0400

Hi Mike,

I tried a demo meeting with Gotomeeting and didn't have much luck with JAWS.
I couldn't seem to get out of the welcome screen.

I am investigating webinar software. Have you or anyone used Webex or Adobe
Connect with JAWS?

I contacted Freedom Scientific about their webinars and was told they use
software from Talking Communities. Do you have any influence over what your
company chooses?

I hope this helps.

Kim

  _____