RE: Jaws on vista

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 22:18:40 -0700

Hi there,
The subscription email address for Blind Vista is blindvista-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When a confirmation message arrives, just reply to it (don't put anything in there). Probably the best thing would be to have your daughter subscribe to this list. I'm a member of that list (I know the moderator personally, so I can ask him to introduce himself and the list to you). Based on analysis, it seems to me that there is conflict between JAWS and FN assignments from Sony. I think the best thing to do (at the moment) is to tell Freedom Scientific about it: state the version of JAWS you have, the type of laptop and the operating system, what were you doing before the "keyboard lock" occured and what happens after that. Also, I think it is a good idea to tell FS about how you've managed to "fix" it temporarily.
Cheers,
Joseph P.S. Sorry for delay in replying to your post.