Re: Jaws and adobe reader

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:56:02 -0700

Yes, JAWS and Adobe reader work fine. Version 7 of the reader is quite good.
When loading the reader, I was prompted as to whether or not I wanted the
accessability features with the reader to which I replied with "yes". It used
to be that you would have to find the correct "accessable" Adobe reader link
wich made the process a little more difficult.
Debbie