Jaws and Windows Messenger.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:07:16 -0500

Listers,
I need a down load for Windows Messenger5.
I was using MSn messenger 6.2, however, I unloaded it for technicle reasons,
and now I can't reload it. When I try, the program tries to down load version 7.
I went to jrwlite home page, but the link for windows messenger5 does not work,
so, does anyone know where I may get windows messenger5? I really would
appreciate it if you do, please let me know ev even if you need to write me off
list?
thanks to all,
Carliss