Re: Jaws and Spybot.

  • From: "Roden" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:28:36 -0800

As I experience using the Microsoft Anti Spyware, I always use the route
JAWS to pc to read the available button on the screen.  It's always alert
you whenever a spyware detected on your system.  you don't need to check the
updates, it automatically updates your program for new depenission.

Why don't you try to use it and see for your self.  It is for free.

Regards,

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx