Jaws and Spybot.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:26:48 -0600

Listers,

Can Spybot be used with Jaws?

I have spyware on my computer and RoadRunner is telling me in order to get
this spyware off the computer, I need Spybot.

I can't use my office computer. Every time I go to a website, Altavista,
comes up. Whether I type in the URl or use my favorites , I always end up at
Altavista. RoadRunner says this is the behavior of spyware.

I've already down loaded Spybot but I haven't installed it yet. I want to
know if we can use it.

Carliss

I for got to tell you, I've already ran addaware several time. Infact, until
there was know more spyware. Thats why RoadRunner says Spybot is what I
need. The Tech there says, he Runs both programs, they do wonders together.