Jaws and Sonar

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:00:22 -0500

Is anyone on list using the Sonar audio editting package?  I'm having a bit
of trouble with its nearest competitorr-Adobe Audition-but I really want
multi-track audio editting capability, so I'm considering trying out Sonar
instead.
Prroblem is--The Cost!  I don't want to go the big dollars to find out its
no better than Audition.  Actually audition looks great, but the free
scripts-while good- aren't good enough.  For the cost of Sonar and the Jaws
scripts, I want it to work like a dream.  If anyone has any experience with
Sonar and the jaws scripts available for it, please give me your frank
opinions.

BTW: I use a new HP laptop with ATI 9000 IGP graphics and 512 mb ram as my
platform if that's a consideration.
Thanks in advance,
Phil Halton

"Education murders the soul"