Jaws and Adobe

  • From: Craig Goodenough <epimetheus27@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:38:00 -0600

Greetings everyone!!
I had a very strange thing happen to me this afternoon.  I was trying to
read one of my school text book in Adobe format with Jaws 4.51 and 5.0.

For some reason, I had to use a Control page down to get to the next
page, and some of them didn't speak at all.

Do I need to install another plugin for Adobe so it is usable in. JAWS?

Was the file too large? It was 450  pages in length.

Thanks

Craig Goodenough