Re: Jaws 8.0 for outlook express mail and folder

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:01:19 -0500

wow Don,
That's something there and I will try my best to follow your instruction here
.Thank you so much.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS