Re: Jaws 8.0 for outlook express mail and folder

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:05:30 -0400

Hi Addison,

    To get Email messages from a particular source sent to a particular
folder, instead of staying in the InBox folder, do the following:

Pull down the Tools Menu and cursor down to Message Rules and cursor right
to Mail in the SubMenu. The first item is Criteria, which has a list of 12
options;
cursor down to: Where the To or CC line contains [people, and press the
SpaceBar to check it. Then, Tab to the next item, which is Actions; once
again,
there are 12 options, so leave it on the first one, which is: Move it to the
specified folder, and press the SpaceBar to check it. Next, Tab again and
cursor down to the rule or rules that you want; you will hear the following:
Where the To or CC line contains people, with the words, contains people,
read twice, indicating that they are the underlined words, so Route JAWS to
PC and Left mouse Click on one of those underlined words. Then, you can Tab
once and type in a name that might appear in the To or CC line and press the
SpaceBar on the Add button, or you can Tab a second time and choose an
address
from your address book, then click on OK. Now, cursor down once and you will
hear, Move it to the specified folder, with specified being heard twice, so
Route JAWS to PC and left mouse click on the word, specified; you will now
get your list of folders, so cursor to the one you want these types of
messages
to go to, and Tab to OK and press Enter. That should do it.

    Hope this helps,

    Don