Re: Jaws 8 and 9 and updated windoes live messenger

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 09:54:23 -0500

Try alt v.

Jim L wrote:
Heya folks,
Continuing from my previous post regarding the forced windows live upgrade
this morning the new version aint too bad so far with Jaws 8 and 9 though
haven't had a chat yet to test it out but I cannot now access the Jaws
verbosity option for windows live messenger using the insert v combination ,
where I can turn contact list name on/off, typing sound etc, what it does
pop up is the the adjust Jaws dialog box with general settings etc. Can
anyone know a way I can edit somewhere in a configuration file to pop back
up the actual jaws settings for windows live messenger?
Kind regards, Jim
Alternative archives located at: