Re: Jaws 7.1

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:11:27 -0500

I have also been one of the lucky ones that have not experienced any problems.
I have found 7.1 to be actually better then 7.0 and have had no problems with
the speech crashing after closing Outlook Express like I have heard others talk
about. I have actually had less problems with 7.1 then with 7.0 which was quite
buggy on my machine.

Alicia