Jaws 12 and office 2010

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:00:10 -0500

List, I am about to upgrade my office 2003 student to either Office 2007 or
Office 2010 Home and Office.
I suspect the correct long term decision is to get the new Office 2010 home
and office as it is obtainable of a cost of around $200.
But I am not of the mind set to have to struggle  with office 2010 if there
are still a lot of bugs using it with either Jaws 12 or jaws 11 as I have
them both on the computer running windows 7.
I would appreciate any thoughts, comments or experiences as others may be in
a similar situation over possible upgrading.
john in sunny florida

Alternative archives located at: