Jaws 11 came in the mail

  • From: Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 17:28:35 -0800 (PST)

I got the jaws 11 CD in the mail. I don't have any upgrades coming. I suppose this is a prompt to buy again.

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Terra Peterson wrote:

MessageI have downloaded windows live messenger and found that when it starts
up with windows jaws 10 constantly says e e e e e  unless I exit out of the
messenger. Does anyone else have this problem? If so how did you resolve it.

Thanks
Terra