new updated windows live messenger

  • From: "Jim L" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:22:59 +0800

Heya folks,

This morning I had no alternative but to update my windows live messenger as
each time I tried to sign in it kept popping up this update dialog box,
anyway
as am only running Jaws 8 am always concern I'll have problems as usually
do. Under tools/options and layout there are 4 radio buttons that all they
say
are graphic etc, can anyone share with me what these are? and also thru the
installation I was asked whether I wanted mail, photo something, toolbar,
Microsoft
add in live, Silverlight and maybe one more I unchecked all anyway, if
anyone can help me abit what all these do I'd appreciate it

kind regards,

Jim