Re: JFW5.X auth key

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:07:14 -0700

Hi L.D.,

First, JAWS is certainly not freeware!

If you have an authorization key on your hard disk, and your software
maintenance agreement is properly up to date, then JAWS 5 most certainly
will and should run for hours on end as a fully functioning copy, as you are
eligible to run it as a paying customer.  The new online authorization
system has not yet been released.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!