JFW5.X auth key

  • From: Private Party <ldy420@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:00:27 -0500

I downloaded the trial version of Jaws 5.X via hj.com

Same has not requested an authorization key or like authentication to make
the software operate.

Still, Jaws sounds normal and functions well to the best of my knowledge.

This downloaded version of Jaws runs for hours on end and never times out;
As has older versions using the authorization disk and key system.

I'm unable to find information related to this new authorization process on
the Jaws web site.

Am I missing something with the new version and its authorization
procedure; Or is Jaws now free ware in this latest version?

Regards,
L.D. Yooman