Re: JFW & budget/financing software

  • From: Shane <shane-jfw@xxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:40:07 -0800

Hello,

I can't speak to MS-money but Intuit Quicken works fairly
well with jaws.  Granted it has some issues such as in the
cheque writing screens but for basic tracking it's fine.

Many banks offer download in tab seperated or comma
seperated (csv) files.  If this is the case, you could
always use excel for accounting.  That's the best method
I've found which works with jfw.

Hth,
Shane

--