Re: JFW and Windows XP Media Centre 2005

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:31:08 -0600

What version of jaws are you using? Also do you have the standard version of jaws or the pro version. That will make a difference. If your computer is what they call a media center computer, then you also have the media center version of windows which means that you'll have to upgrrade to the pro version of jaws.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerhard Erasmus" <oasis1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>