RE: JFW and Call Centers

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:47:59 -0400

It sounds a little odd but if the call center is using citrix to access
the different companies systems then they would need jaws on the
companies systems in order for jaws to work.  It is the only thing I can
think of.
You need to find out more information, then we may be able to help.

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group
Technology and Operations
Integrated Client Solutions