Re: JFW and Call Centers

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:46:07 -0500

Gene,

The only reason why JAWS would need to be installed on the other systems would
be if the person at the call center needed to have remote access to these
systems such as through Citrix or Remote Desktop.  You can read about the
requirements for remote access in JAWS Help.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx