Re: JFW 6.0

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:52:58 -0800

Interesting about JAWS and icons on the desktop.  If I am in Word, press
Windows key and D to get to the desktop, I go to the last icon I used.  For
example, if I last used Recycle Bin, went to Word, went to the desktop via
Windows D, I get the Recycle Bin.  It doesn't always go back to the top
icon.  Did you turn on the desktop control on your taskbar?  If not, you
won't kind it; it will bring up the items in your system tray.  Just
wondering.

Francis