RE: Winamp and Jaws with winxp pro

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:55:27 +1000

Hi,

I am one of the developers of the Winamp scripts.  If you like I can send
you some scripts as long as you are comfortable with installing them which
will not talk between songs.  Otherwise you could always set your verbosity
to intermediate or advanced.  To make this permanent you could set your
verbosity to desired level in config manager using winamp.jcf as the file to
edit.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967