Re: JAWS standard and JAWS pro

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:47:10 -0700

Allan,

You missed the fact that I was being facetious in my comment. I agree with you
completely and just pointed out the thin morality used to justify charging more
for JAWS Pro.

And hopefully using the word "facetious" will not engender any constructive
criticism from other readers, on how it might be considered sarcastic if I
didn't use the correct wording...

Dave