RE: JAWS going silent when browse button is pressed

  • From: Robert J Smith <rsmith247@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:09:05 -0400

To kick JFW out of memmory, you hold down the insert key (large numeric 0
key on very right-most keypad) and hit F4.  JAWS will say something like
"unloading jaws.  Are you sure you want to quit JAWS?"  Before you do
this, you might want to find the JAWS url on your desktop, hit alt-enter
to get into properties, and establish a hot key for it though.  I've never
did the click twice and then click with the real mouse sequence yet.

Robert Smith

Computer Sciences Corporation
Registered Office: 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, Virginia 22042,
USA
Registered in Nevada, USA No: C-489-59

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pickrell, Rebecca M." <Rebecca.Pickrell@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/19/2008 01:43 PM
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: JAWS going silent when browse button is pressed

You've just described my problem to a T.
What do you mean though by kick JFW out of memory"?
What happens if you double click using JFW and then left click using the
mouse? I'm talking the mouse itself, not the JAWS commands.
Would you be willing to write to a friend of mine who works at FS
regarding this problem?
I can't provide as much details as he needs, because this is a work thing,
but if you write in with the same problem I'm having, maybe we can get FS
to take us seriously.