JAWS and Headsets

  • From: "Edward Marquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:13:25 -0600

Even with a spacious office, coworkers can be annoyed listening to the
mellifluous tones of my Dec Talk synthesizer powered by JAWS.
Has anyone heard of a multi-function headset where one ear picks up the
telephone, the other ear picks up the synthesizer, and the same headset
microphone doubles as a telephone mouthpiece and computer microphone so
that, by flipping a switch, one can go from talking on the phone to
dictating to ones computer using, for example, J-SAY?
I have researched this fairly extensively and have come up empty.
Plantronics' system is  one function short.
Thanks!

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.
Kansas City, MO 64111