RE: JAWS and Editing in Word

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:01:54 -0400

Hi Eric,

The Word form your in is not like a browser form; you don't need to go
into some weird forms mode, and then exit the forms mode like you do
with html (internet explorer) forms.

These are more or less ordinary editboxes, however, what enter does
depends on the person who created the form.  If you're in an editbox
that is meant to hold multiple lines of data (such as an address box),
then edit just moves you down to the next line in the editbox.  Other
editboxes however can be setup to only hold a single line of data (such
as a name), and then edit moves you on to the next field in that case.

 hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator