Re: JAWS and Braille

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:44:17 +0100

Thanks for the help. The problem is that due to my physical disabilities I find it difficult to plug in a serial cable, unless there's a trick? Anyway I don't have a serial port built in on my Toshiba laptop so for now the only option I have is bluetooth. As I say I've managed to discover the problem; my bluetooth software, which is made by Widcomm since I have a broadcom adaptor, doesn't start until right after Windows has started. This is evidenced by "bluetooth" appearing in the startup folder. Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx>