Re: JAWS 7.0 and percentages being read

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:10:19 -0700

I suspect you are talking about Jaws reading the progress bar in some
applications. To adjust this, hit insert J if you run Jaws from the
system tray, arrow down to utilities, enter and enter again on
configuration manager. Next hit alt, arrow right once to set options,
arrow down once to "user options" and enter. Then you'll see how to
adjust this.
Jerry
"
I believe that, as quickly as possible, young cows ought to be allowed
go across our border." -- Dubya