JAWS 64 bit Beta anyone?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:00:11 -0500

Dear All,
    I'm rejoining this list in an effort to learn if anyone knows anything
about the new JAWS 64 bit Beta.  I've restrained myself from replacing my
laptop until I have confidence that JAWS can work in a 64bit environment.
Once it does, I can buy a cheap laptop with a  built in video cam and start
doing Skype video and other things.  I don't want to buy another XP laptop
when that's clearly not where the rest of the world is.  My current laptop
is a relic and is in desperate need of replacement.  any info greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Kevin