Re: JAWS 5.1 and mouse over links

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2be-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:47:09 -0500

Thanks David, but although everything is documented in the help section and
What's New, doesn't mean those of us who aren't highly technically oriented
will understand many of the new features, even if we do take the time to
read about them.  I couldn't use a mouse if I tried, and I doubt that many
of us could.  Now give me a left mouse button, and I'm okay.

Jeanie