Re: JAWS 5.1 and mouse over links

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2be-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:16:35 -0500

Thanks Andrew and David.

The mouse over links may be helpful in some situations, but the
instructions you both sent were the same, and got rid of the mouse over links.

AS a person who has come up two versions of JFW, from JFW 4.02 to JFW 5.1,
this is a big change, so don't be surprised if I ask for more help along
the way, smile!

Thanks again.

Jeanie Vejil