Is Jawspro Demo7.10 and Jawspro7.10 the Same

  • From: "Jeanette" <jtorres6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:34:12 -0400

Is Jawspro Demo7.10 and Jawspro7.10 the Same. I'm asking because I just
purchased Jawspro7.10 and I asked the sales representative if they were the
same and he said yes. I thought they were a little different because one is a
demo and the other one is not. A Jaws tech told me once that they were
different because of the licenses and that I could not use windows media center
with the demo. I believed that. Is it true? Could I use the demo with media
center?

Thank you in advance
Jeanette