Re: Instructions for AdAware with Jaws scripts (was:Re: Add-aware SE and jaws)

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:23:57 -0700

to update ad aware
open ad aware, and be, on line
then, shift tab twice,
press the space bar,
it may just say button  it will check if there are updates,
you will get a pop up telling you if, there are up dates or not,
press ok to down load up dates
tab to connect button
after the down load
enter on finish
then i usually close and then reopen ad aware
control s, to start the scan
control n to actually start the scan
when it finishes,
control n for next
control m, to mark
control n to delete
then you should get a ok button telling how many will be deleted
insert b, to read
then spacebar to delete
and u b done
alt f4 to close