RE: Installing Jaws new computer

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:48:22 -0600

you are going to need to take a look at fsactivate.com there is a third
party activation but that will have to wait till monday. I dont know how you
can use the other computer you are emailing from but i think it can be done
this really isnt my thing figured i would give ya a starting point though

Jennifer Palmer
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
irc op on: paranoia.corecodec-irc.net +6697
aim: lightsrage1985
msn lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo jenniferpalmer2000
livejournal: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com