Re: Installing JAWS on an HP Pavillion Model 750

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:50:33 -0400

The video card is probably intigrated on the motherboard, but that is a mute
point.  The major problem, and the one that has to be fixed first is that
there is nno entry for display addapters in the device manager.  This means
that the video card drivers are not installed correctly.
Fix this and then try installing JAWS.
Roy