Re: Installation set up question

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:42:44 -0400

Chris,

    I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that Brian had already finished the
installation of JAWS and now had to reboot. Leaving a removal disk, such as a
CD, in the drive during a reboot will cause your PC to look for the operating
system on that disk rather than on your hard disk. That is the reason I
recommended removing the CD before rebooting. I think everyone here knows that
the OS is on your computer's hard disk, not on the JAWS CD.

    Don