RE: Increasing speaking Rate

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:54:44 -0000

Alt Control PageUp to speed it up, Alt Control PageDown to slow it up.
This remains active until Jaws is re-launched.

To change it permanantly, go via the Options menu, Voices sub-menu and
press enter on Global voice adjustment.  On the subsequent screen alter
the rate  to what you want.  This is for Jaws 7.1 and I don't know if
this method is still good under newer versions.

Cheers
Chris