Re: Increasing speaking Rate

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:52:41 -0500

Hi Kathy,

To change the JAWS speech rate for all applications, launch the JAWS Options
menu, arrow down to Voices submenu, and select Global Adjustments dialog.  Tab
to Rate and use up and down arrow keys to change the rate by 1% for each key
press or Page Up and Page Down to change the rate by 10% for each key press.
Then tab to Okay button and hit Space.  HTH.

Gerald