Re: ITunes with Jaws 11

  • From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:04:27 +0200

I was anti anything apple for a long time but then started using itunes 10 and
i have jaws 11. It didn't take me long to get use to it after listening to the
2 FS PODCASTS, yes it has its own way of orgenising your media but i kind off
like it taking control. Just set all your preferences the way you want it and
off you go. So it's a yes yes yes from someone formerly anti apple.